IBN Immigration Solutions is an award-winning immigration company specialising in immigration services for African countries as well as key international markets. We service private clients, as well as large corporate clients.
With two offices in South Africa, and three more on the African continent, we are one of the very few truly African immigration firms delivering world-class-service, made in Africa.
IBN is looking for an Immigration Consultant to join their agile and dynamic team in Cape Town, South Africa. The role will require a candidate who is able to work independently with a can-do attitude. The candidate will be responsible for advising and assisting our clients with the correct immigration solutions for their needs as well as planning timelines pro-actively and efficiently.
Working at IBN Immigration Solutions is a great opportunity for younger applicants to gain invaluable experience working with large corporates and clients from around the globe.
Advantages to working at IBN Immigration Solutions:
- Interact closely with Management
- Constant learning and upskilling to improve your knowledge of immigration
- We fuel your curiosity – no day is the same, and opportunities are always presented for you to learn
- Working on the cutting-edge of immigration technology and case management
- Our industry is international; you will interact with cultures from around the world
- Work on major corporate accounts, creating exciting solutions and interesting projects
- Dynamic team and multiple offices across Africa, offering you a wide exposure to the continent
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Case Management
- Advising clients regarding their immigration needs
- Compiling and preparing applications
- Invoicing and cash creation
- Cross and upselling of immigration services/products
- Client development and management
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on parallel client applications, paired with good organisation skills
- Being able to love and relate to clients so to better understand their needs and frustrations
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Min of 2 years’ work experience: preferably in the immigration industry, tourism industry and/or legal field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional languages are a bonus
- A Bachelor’s Degree is advantageous for your application
When submitting your application, please answer the following questions:
- What can you bring to this role that you are confident other applicants cannot?
- What is important in a company’s culture to make you feel engaged at work? How do you contribute towards building that culture?