IBN Immigration Solutions is an award-winning immigration company specializing in immigration services for African countries as well as key international markets. IBN is an owner-managed organization, in which all employees strive for excellence in every facet of their work.
IBN is looking for an Immigration Consultant to join their agile and dynamic team in Cape Town, South Africa. The role will require a candidate who is able to work independently with a pro-active and can-do attitude. The candidate will be responsible for advising and assisting our clients with the correct immigration solutions for their needs as well as planning timelines pro-actively and efficiently.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Case Management
- Advising clients regarding their immigration needs
- Compiling and preparing applications
- Follow ups
- Focus on cash creation
- Cross and upselling of immigration services/products
- Reports to Head of Production
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Min of 2 years’ work experience
- Experience in the immigration industry, tourism industry and/or legal field are preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional languages are a bonus
- An ability to understand client needs and relate to them
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc.)
It is imperative that the candidate has a keen interest in learning and developing as this is a core value of the organisation. IBN prides itself on employing staff who are driven to achieve excellence and whose skill sets vary across disciplines.
Another key value of the organisation is a desire to drive African growth through enabling talent to live and work on the continent. The candidate would be required to share this vision and feel a desire to contribute to stronger economies in Africa.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits while working at IBN:
- Ample exposure to senior management for a chance to learn and grow.
- Exposure to all facets of the business: from sales through to consulting to engaging with clients. The role is varied, and the successful candidate will learn immensely across all areas of the business.
- The position allows for independent work and offers an environment where pro-active and creative ideas are welcomed.
- IBN is a truly inclusive and diverse organization, where the successful candidate will get to work and engage with various cultures in the immediate environment.
The candidate is required to have completed a degree in a relevant field.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing business, currently expanding across the continent, then please apply here.
|Job Category||Immigration Consultant|