United Kingdom Service Supplier Visa

We service application and compliance quality checking for a United Kingdom Service Supplier Visa

Free Case Assessment
5 Star Google Rating

Application for a United Kingdom Service Supplier Visa

The visa is for services suppliers employed by an organisation and self-employed service providers.

To apply for a service supplier visa in the United Kingdom, you must meet the following requirements

  • You must be an employee of an overseas business or a self-employed service provider based overseas.
  • You must provide a service to a UK business under a contract covered by a valid international trade agreement.
  • You must do an eligible job.
  • You must have a certificate of sponsorship from your UK sponsor, supplying information about the work you’ll be doing in the United Kingdom.
  • You must have worked for your employer for at least 12 months outside the UK or have at least 12 months of professional experience if you’re a self-employed service provider.

United Kingdom Service Supplier Visa Requirements, Forms & Documentation

To apply for a service supplier visa in the United Kingdom, you must supply the following forms and documents

  • Your sponsorship certificate’s reference number
  • A valid passport or another document that proves your identity and nationality
  • Your job title and annual salary
  • Your job’s occupation code
  • Your employer’s name and sponsor licence number
  • Proof you have sufficient savings to support yourself in the UK
  • Your tuberculosis test results, if applicable

You might also need to provide the following

  • Proof you’ve worked for your employer outside the UK
  • A valid ATAS certificate, if necessary
  • Proof of your degree or qualifications

You might also be asked if you can prove that you’ve worked for the company outside of the UK for the past 12 months or been doing relevant work for the 12 months.

How to Apply for a United Kingdom Service Supplier Visa

Applications must be submitted online.

The process for applications depends on whether you’re

  • Outside the UK and entering the country
  • Inside the UK and extending your current visa
  • Inside the UK and switching from a different visa

You can add your partner and children to the application if they are eligible.

Your United Kingdom immigration specialist can help you acquire and complete the forms and documents required by your UK work visa.
This helps ensure you get all the documentation right the first time and save time researching and searching for the exact information required.

IBN UK immigration experts save you time and money and ensure that you remain up to date on the different types of requirements.

Frequently Asked Questions

You can stay in the UK on a service supplier visa for one year or six months, depending on the trade agreement or the time stipulated on your sponsorship certificate, plus 14 days.

Service supplier visas aren’t renewable or extendable.

Related Posts

Upcoming Changes to UK Immigration

Upcoming Changes to UK Immigration

The Home Office has published its annual Spring Statement of Changes to immigration rules, highlighting key updates that HR and hiring teams should be aware of. IBN Immigration Solutions has serviced many visa requests to the UK. We are ready to assist you with any needs or queries you may have.

Read More
Consider Studying in the UK

Consider Studying in the UK

The UK is well-known for its high standard of tertiary education, priding itself on strict standards of quality learning. A major benefit of studying in the UK are the opportunities afforded to you after you study. By studying in the UK, students qualify to pursue immigration and citizenship in the country.

Read More
Scale-Up and Immigrate to the UK

Scale-Up and Immigrate to the UK

With a new visa being added to the UK, skilled applicants have even more chances to work in the UK, and bring their families with them in the process!

Read More