Application for a United Kingdom Service Supplier Visa
The visa is for services suppliers employed by an organisation and self-employed service providers.
To apply for a service supplier visa in the United Kingdom, you must meet the following requirements
- You must be an employee of an overseas business or a self-employed service provider based overseas.
- You must provide a service to a UK business under a contract covered by a valid international trade agreement.
- You must do an eligible job.
- You must have a certificate of sponsorship from your UK sponsor, supplying information about the work you’ll be doing in the United Kingdom.
- You must have worked for your employer for at least 12 months outside the UK or have at least 12 months of professional experience if you’re a self-employed service provider.