Are you considering moving to Namibia for work purposes? If so, then we have good news for you!

In the past, parents had to apply for employment permits for themselves, as well as student permits for their children to be able to attend school in Namibia.

The Ministry of Home Affairs, immigration, safety and security recently announced a change in this.

Parents who are in possession of valid employment permits for Namibia, can now enroll their children in school without the need to apply for student permits.

This will make moving to Namibia so much easier since this will save time on waiting in lines for different permits.

Read more about these new changes and the reason behind them, in the PDF link below.

MEAC-Student permits for dependent children accompanying parents who are o employment permit-Imbondi-Dec 2020

Stay updated by signing up for our newsletter HERE

Want to speak to an expert regarding your immigration needs, contact us!

Written by: Angelique Wernich