Multiple-entry visas are for American citizens who want to visit Tanzania for a holiday or see family and friends. They also cover work-related activities, including attending a conference.
American citizens aren’t entitled to an Ordinary Visa in Tanzania.
Multiple-entry visas are also issued to directors of companies registered in Tanzania who don’t live in the country.
They’re also for people engaged in bilateral meetings or are married to Tanzanian citizens or permanent residents. Government consultants, international NGO representatives, and any other person determined by the Commissioner General of Immigration or Commissioner of Immigration Zanzibar.
Contact IBN Immigration Solutions, and we’ll assign a specialist in Tanzania visas and permits to oversee your case. Your Tanzania immigration consultant will help you determine precisely what type or class of visa suits your requirements.
Qualification Requirements for the Tanzania Multiple Entry Visa in Tanzania
Applicants applying for a multiple-entry visa for projects or bilateral meetings with government ministries or institutions must get a cover letter from said ministries and institutions and include the letters with their applications.
Applicants applying for the Tanzanian multiple-entry visa for family-related purposes must include proof of their relationship, for example, marriage or birth certificates.
Form/Documentation requirements for the Tanzania Multiple Entry Visa
An Application for the Tanzania Multiple Entry Visa, require and Should include:
- A recent passport-size photo
- A copy of the applicant’s valid passport, including the biographic data page
- Return air ticket
- A copy of the company’s registration certificate or certificate of compliance
If the applicant is applying for a visa as a director, they require a cover letter from the company or relevant government ministry or institution.
Alternatively, if the applicant is applying for consultancy with government ministers or bilateral agreements, they need a cover letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation describing the bilateral agreement.
- If the applicant is not visiting Tanzania for directors, government, or family purposes, they need a permission letter from the Commissioner General of Immigration or the Commissioner of Immigration Zanzibar.
- If the applicant is visiting Tanzania to visit family and friends, they need an invitation from the host spouse or child. They must include a marriage or birth certificate, whichever is relevant.
The visitor must provide a valid passport or national ID of the spouse or child if applicable.
- If the wife or child is a resident of Tanzania, they must provide a valid residence permit.
- Proof of work qualification
- Proof of paid visa fees
Your Tanzania visa expert will help you acquire all the necessary forms and documents to apply for your visa. This ensures you have everything you need to apply for your Tanzanian visa quickly and in one go, without pausing the application to hunt out forms you missed.
Cost for Applying for the Tanzania Multiple Entry Visa
The fee for the Mulitple Entry Visa for Tanzania is 1800R.